12 Feb 2024

Strong winter storm over the Southern Plains to evolve into a Nor’easter on February 12 
Forecasters at the National Weather Service (NWS) issued a warning on February 11, 2024, about a significant winter storm impacting the Southern Rockies and High Plains, moving northeast towards the Northern Mid-Atlantic, New York, and New England. Expected heavy snowfall, powerful winds, and potential coastal flooding are set to disrupt travel and cause power outages across affected regions.

Defending the Family: Alberta’s Bold Resistance Against Canada’s March Towards State-Controlled Childrearing
“There’s no such thing as parental rights in Canada” – Canadian Member of Parliament Randall Garrison

Over 20,000 People Join Asbury Revival on Its 12th Day of Non-Stop Worship & Prayer 
Over 20,000 people joined the Asbury revival over the weekend since the non-stop worship and prayer started on February 8. And one attendee exclaimed, “God is calling back His people to intimacy and first love with Him.”

After Military Takeover, Country Activates Conscription Law for First Time
Myanmar’s military government on Saturday activated for the first time a decade-old conscription law that makes young men and women subject to at least two years of military service if called up, effective immediately. The announcement of the measure on state television amounts to a major, though tacit, admission that the army is struggling to contain the nationwide armed resistance against its rule.

Fire Erupts at Montana Oil Refinery
Firefighters responded to a fire that erupted at the Phillips 66 oil refinery in Billings, Montana. “Currently, multiple firefighters are on the scene dealing with a fire at the Phillips 66 refinery in Billings, Montana. Thick plumes of black smoke can be seen for miles coming from the refinery,” Rawsalerts wrote.

“The Great Reset” Is Here: Follow the Money. “Insane Lockdown” of the Global Economy, “The Green Agenda” 
“The top-down reorganization of the world economy by a cabal of technocratic corporativists, led by the group around the Davos World Economic Forum– the so-called Great Reset or UN Agenda 2030– is no future proposal. It is well into actualization as the world remains in insane lockdown for a virus. The hottest investment area since the onset of the coronavirus global lockdowns is something called ESG investing.” according to strategic risk consultant and lecturer, F. William Engdahl.

The Plot Thickens: Uncovering the CIA & Rockefeller Foundation’s Role in the 2025 Depopulation Forecast released by Deagel
In a world where reality often seems stranger than fiction, the machinations behind global events can be an enigma wrapped in mystery. One such intrigue revolves around Deagel, an obscure online entity known for its exhaustive data on military capabilities and eyebrow-raising depopulation forecasts for 2025. We can reveal that recent findings appear to link Deagel directly to significant players on the world stage: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)/ The Pentagon, and The Rockefeller Foundation.

UK Steps Up War on Whistleblower Journalism with New National Security Act
“Under a repressive new act, British nationals could face prison for undermining London’s national security line. Intended to destroy WikiLeaks and others exposing war crimes, the law is a direct threat to critical national security journalism.“

WHO’s Pandemic Treaty negotiations are failing; they are blaming it on vaccine patents
Maybe 5% of the negotiations regarding the World Health Organization’s Pandemic Treaty and amendments to the International Health Regulations (“IHR”) are about a trade agreement. The other 95% are about global control of information, pandemics and medicine through the World Health Organization (“WHO”), says Dr. Meryl Nass.

None Dare Call It Conspiracy: United Nations is the first major successful step on the road to a World Superstate 
More than fifty years ago, a short book was written and within a few years it sold more than 6 million copies… In the book, the authors focus on the activities of a network of “Insiders,” in particular, members of the “illuminist-socialist” Council on Foreign Relations, who hold powerful positions in American government, business, finance and media, and who have strongly influenced government policies from the Wilson era to modern times.

The Explosive Link Between COVID Vaccines and Increased Cancer Rates in Children & Young Adults
A report quietly published by the UK Government department known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS) shockingly reveals people aged 18 to 49 who have received four doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are up to 318% more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated people aged 18 to 49.

 13 total views,  2 views today