FOR many Black Friday is the Super Bowl of shopping.
It is also the perfect time to start assembling your wishlists and finding the best bargain buys ahead of the holiday season.
As each November day goes by, we’re getting closer and closer to the Black Friday shopping frenzy.
So, it’s the perfect time to limber up those shopping muscles.
MORE ON BLACK FRIDAY 2023
Best Black Friday Deals 2023
We’ve spotted some hot deals on high-end tech goodies, including Apple Airpods and an LG Smart TV.
1. Apple AirPods (3rd Gen),
$169, $139.99 – buy from Amazon
Ready to elevate your audio game? The 3rd Gen Apple Airpods are a hot-ticket item and fly off the shelves year after year.
With these Airpods you’ll enjoy up to 6 hours of non-stop listening on a single charge, while the charging case can extend that to an impressive 30 hours. No wonder they’re stealing the spotlight.
Apple isn’t known for throwing tech discounts around, so we suggest grabbing these bargains wherever you spot them, like this one from Amazon.
2. Michael Kors Mercer Extra-Small Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag,
$398, $91.99 – buy from Walmart
Not only is Black Friday the perfect time to bag discounted electricals and beauty buys, it’s also a great way to pick up some pricey fashion items at a more appealing cost.
Shoppers can pick up a Michael Kors Mercer Extra-Small Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag at Walmart and save an impressive $306.01 while doing so.
Designed in a pretty powder blush color, the savvy saving style piece may be the perfect addition to your collection this holiday season.
And if blush might not be the color for you, the good news is there are a number of other designs and colors to get your hands on – and some are even cheaper.
- Michael Kors Mercer Extra-Small Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag,
$398, $91.99 – buy from Walmart
3. Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 DualZone Air Fryer,
$249.99, $129.98 – buy from Amazon
What’s better than an air fryer? A double air fryer, of course, and the Ninja Foodie DualZone is the cream of the crop.
It can take meats at a single touch with its Foodi Smart Thermometer, while the dual cooking zones mean you can cook at different temperatures and finish at the same time with the Smart Finish preset.
You’ll save $120 by taking advantage of the early sales now, so don’t think you have to wait until after Thanksgiving to save.
4. Saatva Classic Queen Mattress,
$1,995, $1,695 – buy from Saatva
If you want to push the boat out and level up your sleep game, Saatva’s luxurious mattresses are the way to go, and you don’t want to snooze on this early bird deal.
It comes with a plush 3-inch Euro pillow top that offers cushioned comfort and superior pressure relief. But that’s not all, the responsive dual-coil design will prevent any chance of sagging.
For those who crave extra support where it matters most, it comes with patented Lumbar Zone technology that literally has your back. Plus, you’ll pocket a sweet $299 in savings while you’re at it.
5. Apple Watch SE (1st Gen),
$309, $109 – buy from Walmart
Take calls and reply to texts right from your wrist with this unbeatable Apple Watch deal from Walmart.
You’ll be able to track your daily activity and fitness goals effortlessly and stay ahead of the game with heart-monitoring safety features.
It’ll be your new best friend, syncing your favorite tunes and podcasts, and making secure payments all from your wrist.
Best of all? It comes with a whopping $160 slashed off and will promise to transform your daily routine.
6. Fairywill Sonic Electric Toothbrush,
$69.99, $19.99 – buy from Walmart
The Fairywill Sonic Electric Toothbrush gives you a thorough cleaning while making reduced noise.
If that sounds like the perfect purchase for you, the good news is you can add it to your basket for a discounted price of $16.99, with Walmart offering a saving of $53.
It comes with four replacement brush heads and has five different brushing modes.
The toothbrush is also equipped with a 2-minute smart timer.
It will automatically shut down after two minutes, and intelligently pause every 30 seconds to remind you to change the brushing area – talk about smart technology.
7. iRobot Roomba i4,
$399,99 $345 – buy from Amazon
This Thanksgiving give yourself a break and let tech handle the cleaning while you pocket some savings on the iRobot Roomba vacuum.
You’ll be left wondering how you lived without this quick learning vac that uses smart mapping technology to clean your home in no time. And with more than $116 slashed off, now’s the time to make it yours.
With a battery 20% larger than its predecessors, the Roomba i4 works harder than ever, and when it’s time for a recharge, there’s no plugging in, it’ll scoot off for a quick power-up and pick right where it left off.
8. LG 86-inch 4K UHD Smart TV,
$1,998, $998 – buy from Walmart
There’s no time like Black Friday to snag amazing TV deals, and this dazzling 86-inch 4K TV from LG takes smart TVs to new heights.
It’s got upgraded audio and visuals that make everything on the screen pop thanks to its smart AI processor.
Walmart consistently draws crowds with the best deals, and this year is no exception. It has knocked $200 off the price of this model as part of an early Black Friday special.
You’ll have endless entertainment possibilities a click away.
9. Dyson Outsize Cordless Vacuum,
$599.99, $449.99 – buy from Walmart
This Dyson Outsize Vacuum is a cleaning powerhouse, and it’s tailor-made to tackle even the biggest spaces with ease.
With a 25% wider cleaning head and a whopping 150% larger bin compared to its predecessor, the V11, plus $195 in your pocket saved thanks to the pre-Black Friday sale.
This cordless vac isn’t just a one-trick pony; with just a click it turns into a handheld wizz that’s perfect for those high, low, and everywhere-in-between jobs.
10. Mollby Hybrid Queen Mattress,
$299.99, $186.99 – buy from Walmart
Walmart has savings on every category you can think of, including this top-of-the-line hybrid mattress featuring stay cool technology.
Picture yourself sleeping like royalty on this luxurious queen-sized Molblly mattress, without denting your wallet, as Walmart is offering $113 off in an early bird deal.
It’s not your average mattress, it’s equipped with hypoallergenic memory foam and a pocket-spring base, you’ll bid farewell to sleepless nights, and hello to a peaceful slumber.
11. Kauoo Ionic Hair Dryer,
$139.99, $49.99 – buy from Walmart
If you’re looking for a new tool to spruce up your hair routine then the Kauoo Ionic Hair Dryer may just be a bargain you want to add to your basket.
At a discounted price of $49.99, this beauty buy boats iconic technology that can moisturize your hair, tighten the cuticles, and reduce frizz.
The hair dryer also dries hair two times faster than conventional hair dryers – saving both time and $90.
The product is also portable, making it lighter and easier to use, as well as including a design feature that ensures the hair dryer produces low noise.
12. Philips Norelco Multigroom,
$99.99, $69.99 – buy from Best Buy
This discounted purchase provides precision for a perfect beard, hair and body trim.
Shoppers can add the Philips Norelco Multigroom to their cart for $69.99, with the original price tag marked at $99.99.
The Walmart offer comes with 21 quality tools and accessories for styling your face, head and body, as well as a premium storage case and a USB-A charging cable, making it the perfect product whether you’re at home or travelling this festive season.
13. Sony WH-1000XM5 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Cancelling Headphones,
$399.99, $317.99 – buy from Walmart
Sony has a track record of innovation when it comes to audio tech, and this deal on the top-rated WH-1000XM5 headphones is a real jackpot.
They come with two processors that control 8 microphones for unprecedented noise cancellation and exceptional call quality.
With up to 30 hours of power on your hands, these headphones are ready to go when you are, and just a 3-minute charge can score you an extra 3 hours of playtime.
If you’re not convinced already, a $82 slashed off the retail price may just swing it for you.
- Sony WH-1000XM5 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Cancelling Headphones,
$399.99, $317.99 – buy from Walmart
When is Black Friday 2023?
This year, the blowout Black Friday sale takes place on November 24, 2023, the day after Thanksgiving.
For more info on this mega-sale, check out our when is Black Friday 2023? explainer, where you’ll find all you need to know about this year’s event.
When is Cyber Monday 2023?
Cyber Monday this year can be expected on November 27, marking the last sale event of 2023.
It’s the online-only continuation of Black Friday.
You’ll still be able to find yourself impressive discounts and offers up until this point.
Of course, we will be rounding up all the very best US Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals right here, so bookmark this page for later.
When should I start looking for Black Friday deals?
The short answer is: NOW!
Black Friday has a way of sneaking up on you, so before you know it, we’ll be headlong into a frenzy of deals.
In fact, retailers have already started launching early deals, so it’s time to put your wishlists together.
To avoid your coveted items from going out of stock, especially on popular products, we recommend keeping a close eye on and taking advantage of deals even before the turkey hits the Thanksgiving table.
What Black Friday deals do we expect to see in 2023?
We may not have a crystal ball, but the history of Black Friday’s past tells us we can confidently expect to see some recurring favorites.
Tech, like TVs, gaming consoles, and headphones, make an early appearance. Beauty faves, kitchen gadgets, and of course, toys, pop up as we edge closer to the big day.
So, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift for everyone, from grandma to your other half.
Who has the best deals on Black Friday?
The answer really depends on what you’re looking for, but retail giants like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target are like tech treasure troves.
They’ll have the best deals on laptops, TVs, and headphones to meet your tech needs.
Wayfair is the place to head if you’re looking to spruce up your home, while Saatva tends to offer the best deals on mattresses.
We’re getting ready for the shopping frenzy as Black Friday 2023 promises to be yet another year of incredible discounts. Happy shopping!
Why is it called Black Friday?
There are various theories as to where ‘Black Friday’ got its name.
Some suggest it’s a nod to “being in the black” or turning a profit after the holiday sales.
Others argue that it harks back to a chaotic post-Thanksgiving sale in Philadephia in the 1960s.
Whatever its origin, the sale has evolved into the biggest and most anticipated sale in the retail calendar, and we love it.
If you want to know more, our why is Black Friday called Black Friday? explainer delves into more theories.
Do you get better deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday
This age-old dilemma is becoming trickier as Black Friday acts like the older sibling of Cyber Monday.
Traditionally, Black Friday was the go-to for the best bargains and those braving the in-store frenzy, while Cyber Monday is an online-only affair.
In recent years, both these events have shone online, and many retailers now extend their Black Friday deals into Cyber Monday, so you can have your cake and eat it.
More Black Friday Fashion Deals
What brands are taking part in Black Friday this year?
They’ll likely have great deals for Cyber Monday too.
Where to shop on Black Friday
Some of the best places to shop are department stores, which usually have leftover stock they want to clear before the new year comes.
That means some big savings for shoppers, so it’s well worth checking out. But there are also impressive savings to bag directly from your favorite brand names.
In our experience we’ve seen excellent sales in the past from the following retailers:
More Black Friday Tech Deals
What to expect from Black Friday 2023
Last year proved to be a huge success for shoppers looking for deals on Black Friday.
There were plenty of deals on brand-name tech, from the likes of Dyson, Apple, and Sony.
As well as savings on appliances and home essentials like fridge freezers, mattresses, and kitchenware.
Make sure you shop around to find the very best deal for you.
What was in the Black Friday sale last year?
We’ve rounded up some of the best deals we saw in last year’s Black Friday sale, for an idea of what you can expect in 2023.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- 55″ Class 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV reduced to $268, saving $111.
- Our Place Always Pan reduced to $95, saving $50.
- Lululemon Power Thru High-Rise Tight 25″ reduced to $69, saving $59.
- Gateway Notebook 11.6″ Touchscreen 2-in-1s Laptop reduced to $129, saving $70.
- Savings of up to 50% on beauty at Sephora, including items such as Kiehl’s Avocado eye cream, Murad’s Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, and Urban Decay’s Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette.
- Wayfair Sleep 12″ Firm Gel Memory Foam Mattress reduced to $334.99, saving $635.
- Frigidaire Standard Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator reduced to $1,204.20, saving $494.80.
- V10 Animal cordless vacuum cleaner reduced to $399.99, saving $150.
More Black Friday Home and Lifestyle Deals
Is Black Friday the best time to buy?
Black Friday is an excellent time to make purchases, with many retailers offering their lowest prices on items during the sales period.
However, to make sure you’re getting the best deal we recommend shopping around, using our guides, and checking out price comparison websites like Camelcamelcamel.
How to get the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Here are some of our top shopping tips for getting the best deals in this year’s biggest sales events:
Read More on The US Sun
- Do your research – If you know what you want to buy ahead of Black Friday, check out the prices of the item before November, so you know whether it’s a good deal when Black Friday hits.
- Shop around – Many retailers will be offering deals on the same items this Black Friday and will be competing to offer the best deals. Make sure you compare the prices of items and packages and find the one that best suits you.
- Start early – Some retailers will kick off their sales in early November, so start looking for bargains early. If you’re waiting for the day itself, start shopping at 12:01 a.m. or set your alarm to get the deals as soon as they’re released. The best deals sell out fast, so it pays to be prepared.
- Don’t forget last-minute deals – Alternatively, if you can hold your nerve, you’ll find big savings at the end of Cyber Monday, as retailers get rid of stock and offer their final deals. You may find they’ve saved the best for last.
- Take advice – That’s what we’re here for! We’ll be researching all the best deals to share and providing guidance on how best to shop during Cyber Week.
Best Black Friday Deals 2023
BLACK Friday and Cyber Monday are fast approaching and brands have started dropping deals already. We’ve picked out a handful of the very best early offers and have listed them below for you:
* If you click on a link in this boxout we may earn affiliate revenue
- Fire TV Stick, $19.99 (save $20) – buy here
- Bose QuietComfort 45 Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones, $199 (save $130) – buy here
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Generation), $49.99 (save $80) – buy here
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, $299.99 (save $100) – buy here
- Oura Heritage Ring, $269 (saving $30) – buy here
- Shark NV356E Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum, $139.99 (save $60) – buy here
- Gymshark – save up to 70% – shop here
- Eufy Self-Emptying Robo-Vac, $198 (save $301) – buy here
- On Running Cloudswift Trainers, $119.99 (save $30) – buy here
- iDOO Electric Space Heater, $69.99 (save $130) – buy here
- Quip Smart Water Floss Set, save 40% sitewide – buy here
- Elite Slow Cooker, $216 (save $144) – buy here
- Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 DualZone Air Fryer, $119.9 (save $80) – buy here
- RoseSkinCo IPL Hair Removal Device, $169 (save $60) – buy here
- VOS Body Fresh Faced Face Care Set – $78.80 (save $19.70) – buy here
- Grande Cosmetics Luxe Lashes Set, $69 (save $42) – buy here
- COSRX Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence, $13.99 (saving $11.01) – buy here
- Saatva Classic Queen Mattress, from $1,695 (save $300) – buy here
We’ve rounded up more top offers and information here:
Most read in Shopping
6 total views, 1 views today