THE Dr Martens Black Friday 2022 sale is unmissable if you’re looking to treat yourself to a new pair of “Docs” – at a big discount.
Read on for our top tips to rocking your new DMs, once you’ve taken advantage of this month’s Dr Martens Black Friday deals.
- Shop Dr Martens Black Friday deals – shop here
Best live Dr Martens deals
If you can’t wait for Black Friday to start sale shopping, you’re in luck as a number of retailers have already started slashing prices. Here’s the best deals we’re loving:
La Redoute deals
- Leather Ankle Boots, £134.10, save £14 – buy here
- Crazy Horse Brogues, £114.40, save £28.60 – buy here
- Black Tarik Boots, £84.99, save £44.01 – buy here
- Blaire Quad Sandals, £69.99, save £39.01 – buy here
- 8 eye boots fur lined tan, £135.50, save £33.50 – buy here
- Devon Heart boots, £142, save £47 – buy here
We’ve also found some deals worth snapping up in Dr Martens clearance sale:
- Quad Leopard Emboss Patent Platform Shoes, £89, save £60 – buy here
- Thurston Lo Leather Shoes, £69, save £30 – buy here
- Vonda Floral Leather Mid Calf Boots, £125, save £54 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday takes place on November 25, and is not to be missed if you’re looking for a great deal ahead of Christmas.
It’s traditionally the day after Thanksgiving, however in recent years many retailers have started earlier in the month.
Is Dr Martens taking part in Black Friday this year?
It is highly likely Dr Marten’s will take part in the huge sale bonanza for 2022.
The retailer’s official Black Friday page says: “Black Friday 2021 Offers Have Now Ended”, so it’s looking likely they’ll soon replace this with information about this year’s sale.
What to expect from Dr Marten’s Black Friday sale 2022?
Last year, Dr Martens dropped its Black Friday deals the day before; on Thursday 24th November.
Shoppers were treated to savings on a range of boots, shoes and accessories.
The cult brand is much-loved for its high quality products, so if you’re thinking of snapping up a pair then we think it’s smart to wait until November for the best deals.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 and will Dr Martens be taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on November 28 this year.
Many retailers who take part in Black Friday will run deals across the weekend.
So it’s very likely that Dr Martens will have impressive deals on Cyber Monday too.
Which retailers stock Dr Martens shoes?
Lots of retailers carry Dr Martens collections.
Here are some of the major retailers where you’ll be able to shop the brand during Black Friday.
What was in the Dr Martens sale last year?
The best deals were direct from the brand, but there were also a number of great deals from other retailers.
We also spotted discounts on popular Dr Martens platforms and the Jadon range.
Adult Dr Martens Black Friday 2021 deals:
- Jadon Polka Dot Smooth Leather Platform Boots – £109 (saving £80)
- 1460 Harness Leather Ankle Boots – £109 (saving £50)
- 1460 Pascal Ziggy Leather Boots – £99 (saving £50)
- Jadon Max X-Girl Canvas Platform Boots – £149 (saving £70)
- Coiler Double Laced Leather Platform Boots – £139 (saving £60)
- 1461 Black Suede Shoes – £79 (saving £40)
- Adrian brogues in Cherry Red – £89 (saving £40)
- 1461 Amore Leather Shoes – £69 (saving £50)
- 1461 Quad Leather Shoes – £95 (saving £64)
Kids Dr Martens Black Friday 2021 deals:
- Toddler 2976 Wildhorse Leather Chelsea Boots – £38 (saving £17)
- Junior 1460 Basquiat Leather Boots – £45 (saving £30)
- 1461 Junior Leather Lace Up Shoes – £42 (saving £18)
- Toddler Patent Leather 1460 Ankle Boots – £42 (saving £18)
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
How much does Dr Marten’s delivery cost?
Dr Martens offers free delivery for orders over £50, but if your under is under £50, UK delivery is as follows:
- Standard Delivery: £3.95, 3-5 Working Days.
- Next Day Delivery: £5.50, Delivered Monday to Friday when you order before 3pm.
- Saturday Delivery: £8.50, Order before 3pm on Fridays.
Does Dr Martens offer any other discounts?
Yes, Dr Martens offers student discount via Unidays, and you can get 10% off.
When does Dr Martens Black Friday sale start?
Dr Martens’ Black Friday sales usually begins a few days before the official Black Friday date (November 25 this year).
So it’s worth keeping an eye out for news and announcements from mid-November.
Make sure to check this page as we will be updating it regularly.
Or follow the official Dr Martens social media accounts and sign up to the brand’s newsletter in order to stay in the loop.
Are Dr Martens true to size?
According to the official website, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design.
So do your research before the sales start, as sizing may vary depending on the style that you are buying.
It’s also worth noting that Docs come in whole sizes only, so if you’re a half size it’s recommended to go down to the nearest size.
‘As everyone’s feet are different’, the brand suggests trying the pair you like on before buying, to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you.
MORE from black friday 2022
Are Dr Martens waterproof?
Although Dr Martens are sturdy boots that won’t get ruined if you get caught in the rain a few times, they are not waterproof or water resistant.
Not to worry though, as they do have a range of waterproof boots, if that’s an essential for you.
Is there a difference between Doc Martens and Dr Martens?
No, they’re the same thing.
The official brand name is Dr Martens, but many people call them Doc Martens instead – or Docs, or DMs.
It’s just a slang term, but one you’ll probably want to use if you become a keen Doc Martens wearer.
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Pretty Little Thing, New Look and more.
11 total views, 1 views today