ECUADOR take on Africa Cup of Nations champions Senegal in their final Group A clash – and last 16 qualification hangs in the balance.
The Ecuadorians held table-topping Netherlands to a 1-1 draw which has put them in a good position to progress to the next round.
But Senegal secured a crucial 3-1 win against hosts Qatar to keep them within touching distance of the two teams above.
Senegal HAVE to win this game to qualify for the knockout stages, while a point will do the job for Ecuador.
Find out all the information on the match below…
When is Ecuador vs Senegal?
- Ecuador’s clash with Senegal will take place on Tuesday, November 29.
- The game will kick off from 3pm UK time.
- Ecuador vs Senegal will be held at the Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar’s capital Doha.
- The two sides have played each other once before – in a friendly back in 2002, and the game finished 1-0 to Senegal.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Ecuador vs Senegal will be shown live on ITV in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV Hub, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Yes, the game is available to watch for FREE in the UK, so long as you have a TV licence.
What is the team news?
Ecuadorian goal hero Enner Valencia is a major doubt for this clash after leaving the draw against the Netherlands with a knee problem.
For Senegal Cheikhou Kouyate is an injury doubt while Fode Ballo-Toure will not play.
Most read in World Cup 2022
What are the odds?
Ecuador win 7/5
Senegal victory 11/5
Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of November 27.
World Cup 2022
Everything you need to know about the World Cup
World Cup 2022 LIVE: Latest news and updates from Qatar
World Cup schedule: What are the kick-off times for ALL matches?
World Cup prize money – how much does the winner earn?
Who are the ITV pundits and commentators?
Who are the BBC pundits and commentators?
Meet England’s World Cup wags, who are staying on a £1bn cruise ship
120 total views, 1 views today